Saturday, June 18

Herbal Magic | Home Protection Charm Bag

Simplicity is perfection in my eyes, hence why most of the charm bags, spells etc that I use are exceptionally simple, using bog standard household items, recycled (or "upcycled") items where possible.

This little protection bag uses herbs that most will have in their kitchen or garden. The bag that I made was made from scraps of fabric from a pillow case that I dont use anymore and the ribbon I used to tie it was cut from PJ bottoms (those little bits of ribbon used to hang them up) and all the herbs are ones that I regularly use in cooking, minus the lavender, which I have a jar full of from my mums garden.

Home Protection Charm Bag

2 parts Basil
1 part Bay
1 part Clove
1 part Lavender
Pinch of Salt

Tie in purple cloth using a black ribbon, as you make up the bag visualise a purple bubble surrounding your home. Place the charm bag at the center (or as close to) your home.

The lavender adds an extra hint of protection for any children in your home, it can be left out or substituted for a more appropriate protection herb if you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment